Yes. 2 weeks should be plenty of time. If not, it's not my issue, it's
IBM's.

Punch it in, send an invoice get a check. It's quite simple.. unless
you're using punch cards and dot matrix printers which it seems IBM still
is judging by their invoices and time it takes to get an invoice.

Someone should tell IBM about how open source could save them time and
money in this process. <tic>

Bradley V. Stone
www.bvstools.com
MAILTOOL Benefit #1 <https://www.bvstools.com/mailtool.html>: Command and
ILE Interfaces available which means easily sending email from your
programs.