Before ordering any hardware, if the machine DOESNT have an HMC connection
anymore, just reset all settings from the ASMI to make it behave as a
single-LPAR server again. Otherwise you won't be starting any LPARs any
time soon with the HMC...
You don't need the GPU to install linux, you can just use the tty ports. IF
you want to have local X go ahead but you can always forward X to your
machine...

On Wed, Jul 18, 2018 at 4:43 PM, Scott Williams <scottwill0707@xxxxxxxxx>