OK, I bite. You have a driver pissed at the foreman and is breaking
equipment and he is going to write something on a piece of paper?

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 2:58 PM Paul Nelson <nelsonp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

An android app? Have you ever been on a bulldozer or a motor scraper
capable
of hauling 30 cubic yards of rock in one load? Ever ridden in a garbage
truck? The electronic devices are the first things to get broken. It's
particularly bad when an operator is pi$$ed at his foreman.

Paul Nelson
Cell 708-670-6978
Office 409-267-4027
nelsonp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Alan
Campin
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2018 4:36 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Looking for like-minded programmers who use the
enhancedfeaturesof 5250

Anyone ever hear of an Android App or just an e-mail address. Send a
message.

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 2:32 PM Paul Nelson <nelsonp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Think scale shack at a landfill. Think garbage truck drivers writing down
which homeowner didn't set out his can during trash pickup day. Think
earthmover operators keeping track of how many loads of dirt they've
hauled
while building a road.

All of this is very real world stuff.

Paul Nelson