First, Grab the SMTP user name using the User ID from file QAOKP01A.
Field SMTPUID.

Then use that to get the SMTP address from QUSRSYS/QATMSMTPA using SMTPUID
from QAOKP01A = USERID. This should help.

Bradley V. Stone
www.bvstools.com
MAILTOOL Benefit #9 <https://www.bvstools.com/mailtool.html>: Superior
debugging (when using MAILTOOL Plus) - Bypassing the IBM SMTP server means
that we can fully debug and track down sometimes hard to find problems.
Even the Trace TCP/IP Application (TRCTCPAPP) command won't be this
detailed!