From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of a4g atl
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2018 11:37 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: iAccess vs ACS question

Thank you all for confirming that iAccess will still run. The plan is
switch out to ACS on new PC's but the installed base is the issue about 200
of them.

I am aware of the EOL (End of Life) for iAccess but cannot afford to bring
a whole company down because we changed operating system. It will be a slow
migration to ACS.

I tried to find the location of the icon for iAccess but cannot find it. Is
there a way to track it down?

Darryl.

On Thu, May 10, 2018 at 10:02 AM, Justin Taylor <JUSTIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>