Jim,

We found the problem.

Somehow, (don't know how) the .js scripts were associated with the wrong program.

After changing the association, nstall_acs_64_allusers.js installed fine.

Something else I learned after the install was complete.

By answering "Yes" to the below.

Do you want to make ACS the default program for your existing 5250 session profiles?

All my current iSeries Access for Windows shortcuts were automatically updated to launch using ACS instead.

Details:

5250 session profiles created by IBM I Access for Windows or IBM Personal Communications can also be used by IBM I Access Client Solutions (ACS).

These files have a file extension of .ws ACS will not update .ws files, but is able to us them to start a 5250 session.

[cid:image001.png@01D3EB77.2E72D6F0]

Paul