From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Rob Berendt
Sent: Thursday, May 3, 2018 9:23 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Disconnect job / end job question on locks

Honestly I think the average user may be more receptive to this than in
the past. My bank's website does this. And several other websites. Some
so quick it drives me a little bonkers but that's just the way it is.
Of course killing that query from hell which takes 10 minutes may be a
little frustrating, but it may not be a bad thing from a system resource
perspective.
Then again, killing our Infor month end job, which is only ran by a very
intense guy in systems, may not end well for you.

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738