From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Brian
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2018 8:16 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: IBM i Hosting - Disaster Recovery

Hello All,

I'm interested in recommendations or contact from companies that can
provide IBM i hosting options, specifically for disaster recovery.
We've got our own primary system that I anticipate we'll be upgrading
and continuing to use in a production mode. What we're looking for is a
company that could work with us to provide hosting for DR purposes.  We
can work out the specifics of how we get our backups to the DR site and
so on once the conversation starts.

For now I'm just looking for some references / recommendation on good
companies that could provide such a service that I could talk with.

You can contact me on or off list, whichever is appropriate.

Thank you,
Brian