Hi

In terms of option 2, is it possible to set up a new email address (i.e.
like an internal address) for use with the direct mail option and
automatically forward all mail received in that inbox to an external
address.
In other words, just use an internal address as a "relay" address.
This would definitely get a bit unwieldy (and maybe expensive) if you have
more than a handful of addresses.