Gotcha, Like I said, there's not native i running on that blade. You are
presenting a disk from VIOS. and from there it's where you should replace
the drive. 6B22 = virtual drive.
You must replace FROM the VIOS otherwise IBM i won't ever notice your
replacement. I'm not sure WHY somebody would configure IBM i thru VIOS with
4 disks mirrored at the IBM i level (and only 2 arms for that...)

Best Regards,
Roberto