I'll pass along an update for anyone who may be interested in this. I was
able to set up a 2nd LPAR by using Virtual Partition Manager, and set up a
LAN console via ACS. In the future I may document this further because IBM
technical notes didn't answer all my questions. I still don't quite get the
part about virtual ethernet. But I was able to get a LAN console connected
that way. I'll continue to investigate that.

On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 11:02 AM, Jim Oberholtzer <