I think you may have hit on it Kevin.

The backups on the new cloud system are Evault. They are not updating the
last saved date. Which I did not know until this very hour.

On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 10:24 AM, Kevin Bucknum <Kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I think a save is the key. In both of my cases the files had been saved
since last changed.

From the help text.
For database files:
Indicates the date and time that the object was first
modified after a SAVLIB request. If the data is
changed again, the change is not reflected on the
DSPOBJD command until another SAVLIB request is
processed and the data is changed again. You can use
the Display File Description (DSPFD) command to show
the last change date and time value to find out when
each member of the file was modified.

I think we have some programs that basically do the same thing. I'll have
to go review them. It has always just worked because we basically save
every night.

Kevin Bucknum
Senior Programmer Analyst
MEDDATA/MEDTRON