Your 'font pallet' must be incredibly finicky. I haven't been able to tell the difference. Given all the other things ACS does for me the choice of font is so far down the list I couldn't find it!! But I'm a guy and good with about 8 colors too so, ..... :-)

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.Frankeni.com