Running that same query on our cloud system shows the last run was on
12/27/2017.

On Tue, Feb 20, 2018 at 10:15 AM, Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

RUNQRY QRYFILE((QSRVAGT/QAS9AUDLOG *FIRST)) OUTTYPE(*PRINTER)
FORMSIZE(*RUNOPT 378)

There are records in that file from over a decade ago.

Last occurance in QS9AUDLOG was early last month
18/01/08 14:56:05 QS9SFWMON job starting.
18/01/09 07:43:43 QS9SFWMON job ending.

From our most recent stop/start
18/02/20 07:11:39 QS9PALMON job ending.
18/02/20 07:11:39 QS9PRBMON job ending.
18/02/20 07:11:39 QS9HDWMON job ending.
18/02/20 07:11:40 QS9PRBSND job ending.
18/02/20 07:11:44 QS9PALMON job starting.
18/02/20 07:11:44 QS9PRBMON job starting.
18/02/20 07:11:44 QS9HDWMON job starting.
18/02/20 07:11:44 QS9PALMON: ready for cycle
18/02/20 07:11:44 QS9PRBSND job starting.
18/02/20 07:11:45 Log File QSRVAGT/QAS9AUDLOG Pruned

It started just one last time since we IPLed that sandbox on 2018-01-08.
If it was a PTF issue I would find it odd that it would start one last
time.

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive