QS9SFWMON
What exactly is this job and how do you control it's running?

When I do the following:
GO SERVICE
8. End jobs
9. Start jobs
10. Work with jobs
I only see:
Job
QS9HDWMON
QS9PALMON
QS9PRBMON
QS9PRBSND
And I am missing the usual
QS9SFWMON
Near as I can tell it didn't even try to start it.
Job 478076/QSRVAGT/QS9PALMON submitted
Job 478077/QSRVAGT/QS9PRBMON submitted
Job 478078/QSRVAGT/QS9HDWMON submitted
Job 478079/QSRVAGT/QS9PRBSND submitted
DSPLOG PERIOD((*AVAIL *BEGIN)) JOB(QS9SFWMON) shows nothing
Google search for QS9SFWMON shows nothing as to why this may not have
started.
It's only missing on 2 of our 15 lpars. Matching release (7.3) and PTF
levels.
I'm guessing it's some configuration issue but I can't figure it out.