Hi Rob

We just upgraded from 7.1 to 7.3 on our DEV box and ba-da-bing - no network drives from at least a couple Win 10 boxes here - from Win 7, it works fine.

As far as I know, my Win 10 laptop is up to date on fixes - but getting fixes is rather controlled by corporate IT, so I'm not sure.

Do you have any details on just what fixes are involved, that you can share? I know it'd help us - the company is moving completely to Win 10 within the year.

I've gone through some of IBM's support docs on this - not sure if a certain MS fix they mention has anything to do with this - the one about the constant checking of the connection, IIRC.

Anyhow, there we are - or at least point us to a place where one can reliably get the info we need.

BTW, I'm not able to work with the system directly, our sys admin has to do this stuff.

Thanks
Vern