From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Danny Hayes
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2018 3:58 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: [EXT] RE: Using IACS .dtfx from a CL program

Kevin,

Thanks for responding.

Why would my using ACS imply I would have any idea what REXECD is?

Never even seen the word before, perhaps that is my problem, but

I have used ACS downloads a few thousand times with no issues.

However, when I attempted to automate a DTFX it hit the fan.

If I need a provider for this I would be grateful for your guidance.

Thanks & Regards,
Danny Hayes
IT-Developer
Genuine Parts Company, APG IT