I am following the delete/rebuild service config as specified at
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas8N1010756

I am in the section: To test that ESA is working, send a test problem
using the following steps:

While I think that it's a typo that it only has me check the log if it is
successful I did it anyway.
I am getting several: WARNING: Non-IBM jar file detected:
/QIBM/UserData/Java400/ext/LX Connector Jars.txt
/QIBM/UserData/Java400/ext/cellutil.jar
/QIBM/UserData/Java400/ext/dom4j-1.6.1.jar
/QIBM/UserData/Java400/ext/jsr173_1.0_api.jar
/QIBM/UserData/Java400/ext/jtds-1.2.5.jar
QIBM/UserData/Java400/ext/ooxml-schemas-1.1.jar
/QIBM/UserData/Java400/ext/poi-3.10.1-20140818.jar
First thought: Are these really IBM Jar files or were these installed to
get something else working? Like Excel generation or some such thing?
IBM i 7.3

That log also contains
QSJSENDER: java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String
index out of range: 52