So they care more about syntax than problem solving or programming
ability? :)

Do they mean modern as in, what's new in RPG...

or modern as in "yes, a lot of them still program RPGIII style, don't use
date data types, and still use 2 digit years."

I am of course referring not no one here on these lists... but in my
dealings with customers/clients.

Bradley V. Stone
www.bvstools.com
MAILTOOL Benefit #18 <https://www.bvstools.com/mailtool.html>: Ability to
use SSL, TLS or OAuth 2.0 authentication. (OAuth 2.0 only available with
Google or Microsoft Office 365).

On Sun, Feb 4, 2018 at 12:52 AM, Jack Woehr <jwoehr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx