I know. I've been waiting 25 years for them to open source z/VM :)

On Sat, Feb 3, 2018 at 11:43 AM, Jon Paris <jon.paris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There are so so many reasons this won't happen. Just the OS is not good.
You need compilers and optimizers and Db2 and ...

Be nice though - but then when you consider that they still won't make
CGIDEV2 open source even though it has only been distributed by a third
party for a decade or more ...

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com