Well sure but so does the system disk! Full is full!

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.Frankeni.com

On 12/6/2017 6:15 PM, Vernon Hamberg wrote:
I think IASPs are great for use on a single system, for the reasons presented here - I came back from COMMON when working for and ISV and got things going for some customers to install the product in an IASP. One must look at the restrictions on the kinds of objects you can put there.

BTW, setting up Apache to use the QSYS.LIB part of an IASP is really simple - it's been supported for most of the time IASPs have been around, although not always clear how easy it was. Might be better info now.

One con, I believe, is that, as with all ASPs, you have to manage the size - it will reach a maximum use of disk and go tilt.

Now if someone can say differently on that, please do!!

Vern