From: Bradley Stone<mailto:bvstone@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2017 7:47 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion<mailto:midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: User licensing for web access

Rob, let me ask a not so pointed question to get to the point.

My site runs Amazon.com on an IBM i.

IBM is going to say each customer with an account (and none are tied to
User IDs) is a "user" under their T&C?

If so, what does that mean?

Bradley V. Stone

On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 6:42 AM, Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

No Nathan. Steve did not misinterpret it at all. I think you are trying
to inject your hopes and desires into the mix and if you undergo an audit
you may be in for a rude surprise.
I think the T&C are quite clear that if you have a table you created
yourself which says
User Password IBM i User
SAM SMIRDLY QUSER
PETE PUMA QUSER
POP MUSIC QSYSOPR
ROCK FOREVER QSYSOPR
Then the T&C says these are four users, not 2.

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738