And the related maxim: "All aircraft land, whether the plane can be flown again after the landing determines the measure of success."

Seriously this appears in a large number of by systems management sessions:

"If you have not completely recovered your system from your backup
then you do not have a backup. What you have, at best, is a box
of tapes (save files, zip files etc) with stuff on them."

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.Frankeni.com