My brother asked for a bunch of those magnets because their kids school uses magnets to hold things to metal 'peg boards' rather than pins and such. Problem is the wind from open windows just blows the paper off. So I gave him a coffee can full. Last I heard that stuff is still stuck to the 'board' 15 years later. :-)

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.Frankeni.com