From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kelly Beard
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 1:29 PM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Scouring job descriptions for soon-to-be deleted libraries

Is there a query or anything I can run to take a list of job descriptions
and see if they contain a library in them that we want to remove from the
system? I am formulating a shell script to do this but in order to improve
my CL and general command use, I'd like to do it that way instead.

--
Kelly Beard