Kelly,

TAATOOLS has a command, CHKJOBDLIB
http://www.taatools.com/document/L_chkjobdlib.html

Below is our entire flow/process to delete a library.

Pencor05- Steps to delete a library
1) Ensure AJS job QEZDKWKMTH was run - RTVDSKINF
2) Check library Last Changed Date
a. Attn key
b. 11. Customize your system, users, and devices
c. 4. Disk space tasks
d. 2. Print disk space information
e. 1 Library
f. Include information about objects in libraries . . . . . . . . . N
g. Libraries and objects to include: libraries . . . . . . . . . . . library
h. Page down
i. Sort by . . . . . . . . . . . . 3 3=Date last changed
j. Submits job QPRTLIBRPT
k. Scroll through the list of libraries for libraries that haven't been changed recently, which may make them candidates for deletion.
3) If a library from step 1 above is a candidate for deletion, then rerun the same report except this time include information about the objects in the library and sort the objects by last used date as follows:
a. Attn key
b. 11. Customize your system, users, and devices
c. 4. Disk space tasks
d. 2. Print disk space information
e. 1 Library
f. Include information about objects in libraries . . . . . . . . . y
g. Libraries and objects to include: libraries . . . . . . . . . . . library (e.g. ARPINS2)
h. Page down
i. Sort by . . . . . . . . . . . . 4 4=Date last used
j. Submits job QPRTLIBRPT
k. Scroll through the list of objects for the library selected above for objects that haven't been used recently based on the last used date. If none of the objects that have been used recently or if there are no objects in the library, then next check if the library is in any JOBD library lists as follows:
4) Check for JOBDs:
a. Run TAATOOL cmd CHKJOBDLIB JOBD(*ALL/*ALL) LIB(LIB to be DELETED)
b. From the list above, check if any profiles using the jobd, change/run query PROFILEJD
c. If profiles have not been used, delete them.
d. Check/delete jobds from CHKJOBDLIB usage above if no longer used.
e. If deleting a group of libraries, and those libraries contain the jobds, also delete the jobds
5) Check AUDIT JOURNAL for lib name(s) in commands & jobds
a. Run SYSLIBUSG2 to create outfiles QAUDITJS & QAUDITCD
b. QAUDITJS - will show any job who initial library list contains the library
c. QAUDITCD - will show any job who library list was changed to contain the library
d. Run the following interactive SQL commands over the 2 journal outfiles:
SELECT * FROM QGPLl/QAUDITJS WHERE locate ('libname',JSLIBL ) <> 0
SELECT * FROM QGPL/QAUDITCD WHERE locate ('libname',CDCMDS ) <> 0
If any records found from QAUDITCD, obtain Program Name and Command String
Will need to find where Program Name is used.

6) Scan source files - If Cable/PTD- scan source files on Pencor06, otherwise, scan the source files on Pencor05.
a. If a Cable or PTD library: the source files are on Pencor06, so on Pencor06, modify and run AJS job SYSSCNSRC2 .
i. This job runs the TAATOOLS SCNALLSRC2 command (on Pencor06). The Scan All Source 2 command will scan for the library in the Argument parameter in all source files in the libraries in the LIB parameter of the command. The command is submitted to batch with JOBD and JOBQ parameters. (Edit before running)
1. Check the report created by SCNALLSRC2- WRKJOB SCNALLSRC2 and scroll down through the spooled files. If you get a hit on any of the source files, then 5=Display to view the report and check out the member(s) compiled on Pencor06 and moved to Pencor05.
2. Take the Member in the source file that you got the hit on and WRKOBJ on the member (on Pencor05) to check the last changed and last used dates of the member.
b. If a NOT Cable or PTD library: the source files are on Pencor05, so on Pencor05, modify and run AJS job SYSSCNSRC2 .
i. This job runs the TAATOOLS SCNALLSRC2 command (on Pencor05). The Scan All Source 2 command will scan for the library in the Argument parameter in all source files in the libraries in the LIB parameter of the command. The command is submitted to batch with JOBD and JOBQ parameters. (Edit before running)
1. Check the report created by SCNALLSRC2- WRKJOB SCNALLSRC2 and scroll down through the spooled files. If you get a hit on any of the source files, then 5=Display to view the report and check out the member(s) compiled on Pencor05.
2. Take the Member in the source file that you got the hit on and WRKOBJ on the member (on Pencor05) to check the last changed and last used dates of the member.

Paul