Yes, thanks, I read this before and it *sounds* like my problem, only,
there is not any contention, neither for drive nor tape.
Some fixes in SF99362 710 Backup Recovery Solutions - level 69SF99362 710
Backup Recovery Solutions - level 69 sound applicable.
I'm going to apply that PTF package tonight.

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 12:11 PM, Steinmetz, Paul <PSteinmetz@xxxxxxxxxx>