From: Rob Berendt [mailto:rob@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2017 2:21 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Jobs are slower since upgrade to 7.3

Well, if you keep getting a jump after every IPL then you really want to
look at your index advisors and whatnot, especially if IPL's before this
were rare as hens teeth. What may be happening is that all the
performance stuff cached gets cleared at each IPL.

IBM Certified System Administrator - IBM i 6.1 Group Dekko Dept 1600 Mail
to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E