... you would need from my WebSite:

http://bender-dv.de/Sourcen/BasicDataTable.java
http://bender-dv.de/Sourcen/TransferData.java
compile and put it in subdirectory as stated before

http://bender-dv.de/Sourcen/ConnectFrom.properties
http://bender-dv.de/Sourcen/ConnectTo.properties
these 2 have to be adjusted:
url, user, password (fill in yours)
select=<put in your select statement for the source system>
columnCount=<fill in the number of columns>
for the target system
insert=<fill in your insert statement with ? for the fields>
columnCount has to match and the corresponding fields must have compatible types
http://bender-dv.de/Sourcen/QCLSRC.TFRDTA

for special questions you could contact me at my well known email adress.

BTW: for a onetime action SQuirreL or similar tools would be sufficient too, but hard to automate.

Dieter