That's encouraging.

-----Original Message-----
From: Barbara Morris [mailto:bmorris@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2017 11:19 AM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: HelpSystems to help IBM - but wait, what about . . .

Hi everyone,

My teammate Edmund Reinhardt (Architect for RDi) isn't on this mailing list, so he asked me to post the following. (Edmund already posted it to the WDSC-L mailing list.)

Edmund says:
As you have seen in recent press releases the IBM team is joining forces with HelpSystems to further the development and roadmap of RDi. The IBM team is still here and very excited about this new partnership. The HelpSystems team is very engaged and we are looking forward to making
RDi even stronger in the upcoming years. RDi is still an IBM product:
you will not see any changes to the product name, how you purchase and get service for the product. Keep those RFEs coming and remember to vote for those of utmost importance to your enterprise.

--
Barbara