Just to ensure easier searching I will say you're using "IBM Navigator for
i" at this point. This is what you get with http://myibmi:2001

There have been a bunch of recent changes. You want to make sure that
you're running IBM i 7.2 or higher (simply due to certificates) and that
you're current on PTF's.
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas8N1021347

One way (of many) to check if you're current on the http group ptf:
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas8N1021657

See also APAR SE65509 at
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas2SE65509
<snip>
8. Additonal browser support:
The Safari and Edge browsers can now be used to access IBM
Navigator for i. IE will no longer be supported. IBM Navigator
for i now supports the latest version of Mozilla Firefox, Google
Chrome, Apple Safari, and Microsoft Edge.
</snip>
Although I have no idea what the word "additonal" means. Perhaps
something to do with sound? :-)
When I read the APAR it gives me the impression that the support was added
in the base of 7.2 and 7.3 but you need a PTF for 7.1 which is not on any
cume. You might want to check the 7.1 to 7.x PTF Cross Reference summary
to see if there is a matching ptf for it for 7.2 or 7.3. Little concerned
about that base code assumption because of:
<snip> Modified date: 18 April 2017 </snip>

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas8N1012842