Hi Jim,

Thanks, but Dawn May had the answer:

strqsh

/QIBM/ProdData/OS/OSGi/templates/bin/areVerify.sh –network

That script identified the problem as one of the DNS servers being offline. After the network guy corrected that, it now has very good response time, subsecond to 2 seconds for most things.

It probably also cured slow responses in the WAS admin area, that someone else there mentioned.

--
*Peter Dow* /
Dow Software Services, Inc.