That's what happens when you ask a room full of engineers how to screw in a light bulb.

Regards,

Richard Schoen
Director of Document Management
e. richard.schoen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
p. 952.486.6802
w. helpsystems.com

message: 6
date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 11:57:11 -0500
from: Jeff Crosby <jlcrosby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: Email direct from IBM i without relay (was: New lower
cost IBMiannounced)