You didn't say if you were opposed or for commercial options so.....

Check out our iForms software.

You can create documents that include regular graphics and generate and print PDF documents from the i as well as images if you're generating packets.

Intermingles nicely with or can replace AFP. Up to you.

Commercial software is most likely your best, supported option unless you have lots of hours in your day.

iForms is quite affordable and easy to get started with.

Reach out and schedule a demo and send me some samples and I'm happy to show you a mockup on of your docs.

Regards,

Richard Schoen
Director of Document Management
e. richard.schoen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
p. 952.486.6802
w. helpsystems.com

------------------------------

message: 2
date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 19:14:45 +0000
from: Alan Shore <ashore@xxxxxxxx>
subject: RE: Storing images on, and printing same images from the
AS/400

Thanks for the reply Rob
We already use page segments to print logo's, and use overlays etc. this would in fact be images of products

Alan Shore
E-mail : ASHORE@xxxxxxxx
Phone [O] : (631) 200-5019
Phone [C] : (631) 880-8640
'If you're going through hell, keep going.'
Winston Churchill