Never mind. I figured it out.

I did a Save. Now I just click the console and control panel links to
start them. Nice!

On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 2:36 PM, Jeff Crosby <jlcrosby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

That did it!

I've got console and control panel up. Do I now "save" this in some way?
In the old Access for Windows Operations Console, it would start both for
me when I connected.

On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 2:25 PM, Charles Wilt <charles.wilt@xxxxxxxxx>