It would be perfect for someone like (ISV) me who only has me and maybe
one or two others at a time.

I certainly don't need all the power my new 41A has. Even my old 515 is
still plenty of power for the work I do on it.

But they would have to also make sure the price is right compared to the
developer discounts they give.

And being lighter would be nice.. ;) That 41A is an anchor!

Bradley V. Stone
www.bvstools.com
Native IBM i e-Mail solutions for Microsoft Office 365, Gmail, or any Cloud
Provider!