This is the one in question:

ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_GCM_SHA384

I don't believe this is part of the fix. I remember this one. My client
apps wouldn't use the default ciphers unless they told the application to
use them (through the APIs them selves), or applied this PTF.

Brad
www.bvstools.com

On Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 10:56 AM, Steinmetz, Paul <PSteinmetz@xxxxxxxxxx>