On 17-Oct-2016 07:46 -0500, Maassel, John R. wrote:
First question is can we kill that job? The reorg does not allow
cancel.

Already explained in another reply, the ALWCANCEL mnemonic is not to be taken literally in conjunction with either allowed value *YES or *NO; i.e. the help text should be referenced to clarify.

Second, if we did, which objects would we have to restore? The
logical file, for sure, but what of the physical and the other

Restoring a logical file just restores the file. The access path would still need to be rebuilt.

If the Reorganize Physical File Member (RGZPFM) work for the data portion has completed, then I expect nothing would need to be restored, and the situation might be well enough resolved for the moment; notably, if the data is accessible, despite not via the still-building access path.? And "resolved", except and instead, any need to get the the other still-invalid access paths rebuilt [probably concurrently] in separate jobs via the Open Database File (OPNDBF) using the Access Path (ACCPTH) setting of *FILE. What to do about the [lack of] progress on the currently-building access path then is the remaining issue; best to be invalidated and then restart a new attempt to rebuild [that with proper work management (runpty, but also system values like Dynamic Adjustments) and index build allowances (QQRYDEGREE Query parallel processing degree), might finish], or get IBM to investigate?