On 01-Oct-2016 08:42 -0500, gio.cot wrote:

I have tried to run “CHGJOB CCSID(37)“ recompile program and now I
receive this error:

Error CPF503E Error of function defined by the consumer on the
member QSQPTABL
Message. . . : Error of function defined by the consumer on the
member QSQPTABL. Cause. . . : An error is occurred during the call of
the function HTTPGETCLOB defined by the consumer in the bookstore
SYSTOOLS. The error he is verified during the call of the in
partnership external program or the program of service B2RESTUDF: in
the bookstore SYSTOOLS.D, stings of entrance program or external name
com.ibm.db2.rest.DB2UDFWrapper.httpGetClob, name specific
HTTPGETCLOBNONXML. The error is occurred on the member QSQPTABL file
QSQPTABL in the bookstore QSYS2. The code of error is 1. they Follow
the codes of error and the relative meanings:

1--the external program or the program of service have returned
SQLSTATE 38000. The message of returned text is:

SYSTOOLS.HTTPGETCLOB HTTPGETCLOBNONXML
ãjava.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException:
Array index out of range: 64.

[…]
Correction. . . : For the codes of error 1 and 2, to determine the
cause of the error from SQLSTATE or from a message previously
listed.
[…]

Note: Please do not supply just the text from the message; include the full contextual details of the messaging available from the spooled joblog -- notably, the from+to programs and procedures. Also, readers have access to the same web translators as any other public does; so please post the original language text, so we do not have available to us, *only* to read the fumbled-translation; i.e. give us the untranslated version, so we can infer what might be the /proper/ translation, for snippets that the automated translator fails too miserably to make any sense.

What is the failing request? That is the *most important* contextual information that is conspicuously missing. Regardless:

See the messages at the following links, in order, for possible inference of a cause [and probable actions for preventive] and a possible circumvention [if allowed by the web service]; links to a single discussion across fora, of a near identical issue for which there is also the error msg CPF503E sqlstate=38000, for the java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException "Array index out of range: 64.", presumed additional defect with message replacement for which likely expected is "program B2RESTUDF: in library SYSTOOLS.D" presumably should have been diagnosed as "program DB2RESTUDF in library SYSTOOLS" rather than "service program B2RESTUDF: in library SYSTOOLS.D", but manifest for a request made to HTTPPOSTCLOBVERBOSE with specific name HTTPPOSTCLOBVERBOSENONXML instead of the HTTPGETCLOB with specific name HTTPGETCLOBNONXML

[Re: HTTPPOSTCLOBVERBOSE - invoking a HTTPS web service ]
(http://archive.midrange.com/web400/201607/msg00048.html)
(http://archive.midrange.com/web400/201607/msg00049.html)

[HTTPPOSTCLOBVERBOSE SQLSTATE 38000]
(https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/forums/html/topic?id=fac6d4cd-8e0e-4e73-b22b-f8ae59ba1607)