Paul,

5733OPS should not stop you from using the DLSO. Build your base install
with option 40.
Build a save file for 5733OPS *BASE through option 15 all in a single
library
Save each option (I always use a control language program that just saves
each option one after another)
Save the library to a save file

Build/upgrade your partition
FTP the save file with the OPS save files in it.
Restore the library
Run the CL you just built to restore the 5733OPS License program products
Done.

All the PTFs will come across when you save the LICPGMs

That library I mentioned is how I install 5733OPS to my customer's machines
to avoid having to apply PTFs since I keep my base "Gold" partition fully
PTFd on a weekly basis.

--
Jim Oberholtzer
Agile Technology Architects