Let me try again.
Let's pretend you were not doing the OS upgrade.
Type in
GO LICPGM
11. Install licensed programs

You will see something like this:
Licensed Product
Option Program Option Description
_ _______ ______
5770SS1 Library QGPL
5770SS1 Library QUSRSYS
5770SS1 1 Extended Base Support

Notice that input capable blank line above ?
I could change it to
1 5770JV1 16____
5770SS1 Library QGPL
5770SS1 Library QUSRSYS
5770SS1 1 Extended Base Support

Press enter and it would insert 5770JV1, option 16 into the list.

Now, I cannot get into the exact screen that you're at because all my
lpars are already at 7.3. But dollars to doughnuts it has that same blank
line at the top.

It does NOT read the media to generate this list! Just because it does
not show up on this list does not mean that the LPP you are trying to add
is not on the media you are using.