Fix Central will be discontinued.
They will be replacing it with Fix Central and a host of other methods.

Or are they just so poor at communicating that what they are trying to say
is that ordering PTF's via Fix Central to the FTP server is scheduled to
be discontinued?

*********************** WARNING ************************
This ordered tool is targeted to be discontinued.
Please change to a strategic tool for ordering
(ex. Shopz, ServiceLink, Fix Central)

Forwarded by Rob Berendt/DEKKO on 08/26/2016 12:15 PM

This email is being sent by International Business Machines Corporation
following your recent request for Corrective Services.

International Business Machines Corporation
ISC/CCSS
6300 Diagonal Highway
Boulder, CO 80301, USA

Save to the extent (if any) stated otherwise in accompanying documentation
or
text files, the right to use the referenced downloadable corrective
service
material is controlled by the same terms and conditions as those stated in
the
recipient's license to use the corresponding IBM software products and/or
materials.

Do not reply to this note. It is from a Service Machine ONLY <<

SDF Order# B3779438 was Received at 10:13:53 08/26/2016
This ordered tool is targeted to be discontinued.
Please change to a strategic tool for ordering
(ex. Shopz, ServiceLink, Fix Central)
If you have access to the Internet, IBM has a webpage
available for you to check the status of your order. The URL
is- https://www14.software.ibm.com/webapp/ssos/order_status