Besides the V7R2 MTU, is there a good summary for V7r1 to V7R2 changes that could have significant impact.
Or a list of gotchas.

http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/ssw_ibm_i_72/rzaq9/rzaq9.pdf?view=kc

A few that I know of

SSL default changes.
Java default changes.

The following revisions or additions have been made to the Memorandum to Users documentation since
the first 7.2 publication:
v October 2015 update
- "CRTUSRPRF, CHGUSRPRF, and RTVUSRPRF command changes" on page 18 was updated.
- "IBM PowerHA SystemMirror for i (5770-HAS)" on page 41 was updated.
v July 2015 update
- "Secure sockets layer (SSL) default cipher specification list changes" on page 31 was updated.
- "SSLv3 protocol has been disabled for System SSL" on page 32 was updated.
- "Integrated Server Support (Option 29)" on page 35 was updated.
- "IBM WebSphere Application Server Versions 8.0 (5733-W80) and 8.5 (5733-W85)" on page 37 was
updated.
- "IBM TCP/IP Connectivity Utilities for i (5770-TC1)" on page 44 was added.
v April 2015 update
- RPG application and OPNQRYF key mismatches "RPG application and OPNQRYF key mismatches
might produce different results" on page 24 was added.
- Changes to the QSYS2.OBJECT_STATISTICS table function "Changes to the
QSYS2.OBJECT_STATISTICS table function" on page 21 was added.
- "IBM WebSphere Application Server Versions 8.0 (5733-W80) and 8.5 (5733-W85)" on page 37 was
updated.
v November 2014 update
- IBM i installation load source requirements "IBM i Installation load source requirements" on page 9
has been updated.
-
v October 2014 update
- Simple Network Management Protocol Changes "Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
changes" on page 31 was added.
- System i Navigator performance plug-in is no longer supported "System i Navigator performance
tools plug-in no longer supported" on page 26 was added.
- System i Navigator advanced job scheduler plug-in is no longer supported "System i Navigator
Advanced Job Scheduler plug-in is no longer supported" on page 26 was added.

How

Thank You
_____
Paul Steinmetz