From: DrFranken [mailto:midrange@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, 19 June 2016 5:28 a.m.
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Firing up a Power 8... Does yours sound like a jet engine?

Affirmative. If you can hear them from two doors down check your thermostat at home! :-)

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.Frankeni.com

On 6/18/2016 9:32 AM, Bradley Stone wrote:
I know these machines have thermal protection and the fans must be
variable... so I wonder if for some reason the computer room got super
hot would they all fire up to that loud? :)

Love the joke... no tampering, destroying or disabling the smoke detectors!

Brad
www.bvstools.com

On Sat, Jun 18, 2016 at 6:13 AM, Glenn Ericson <glenn-ericson@xxxxxxx>