On 06-May-2016 04:51 -0500, pat wrote:

I'm try to follow the example at
[http://iprodeveloper.com/print/rpg-programming/how-update-hssf-spreadsheet]
(program that change the cell in Row 5, Column 1) ;

i have:
<<SNIP>>

- run the RPG example but i receive this error :

Java Virtual Machine è IBM Technology per Java. PID(4518)
Received exception Java in the call of the method Java.
Error of protection memory or dominion object for move
X'00000000838D0088' nell'oggetto CVRS3S5 SAM600 196719.
<<SNIP copy\paste of a joblog vs a *spooled joblog*>>

Wehere am i wrong ?

<<SNIP rls\env>>

Only the spooled joblog [using LOG(4 0 *SECLVL)] will provide the necessary details for the failure [the copy\paste from an active joblog is not so helpful for lack of:], to include minimally the quite important message identifiers [even more important when translated from another language vs the original USEnglish text]. Presumably the first error is msg MCH6801 resulting in the eventual\normal Java error-termination with msg MCH74A5; see my comments\external-references for possible assist here:
[http://archive.midrange.com/rpg400-l/201511/msg00131.html]