On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 8:23 AM, Steinmetz, Paul <PSteinmetz@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

They already have access to our system for support purposes, they could
then do their own testing.
2 issues.
1) I don't have any licenses for all the required 3rd party products for
the playground LPAR.

I would hope 3rd party vendors had an easy method of getting trial keys
automatically (or at least without jumping through too many hoops).

We have for years right on our site. Pop in your email and a trial key is
there in your inbox in seconds (it's even sent using MAILTOOL!). Giddyup.
Then again, if a 3rd party vendor doesn't have a trial key system that
could be a problem as well.

2) Some processes that talk to remote servers can't be tested, (those
processes don’t have a remote test system)

Is this just because of TCPIP setup? I've never had this issue as long as
TCPIP is set up properly (which I find it's not on most systems). No DNS
servers specified, host table entries and IP addresses used everywhere
(ugh!!!).

Brad
www.bvstools.com

Paul