You know, I wouldn't care if it said "this fixes CVE such and such which
we discovered means you get prompted for a password but we just take any
crap you put in". I just don't have the time to peruse these on a daily
basis and since sooner or later you're going to run into something
requiring an IPL I would be told to wait for the quarterly downtime
anyway. I'll just float by in happy oblivion until it's time.