From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2015 3:25 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Applying updates to IBM i

Cumes are only released two or three times a year. Groups are more frequent. Some as often as every other week.

The number of "recommended" fixes is not what it used to be. The individual group owners are more likely to just spin up a new group versus having to update a web site to point to individual fixes. However I still strongly recommend perusing the "recommended" fixes.

Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755