Is this something like Query400 but in a web form? I'd not heard of this
until I saw this thread. Great idea and from what I've seen may be nice
for "super users".

I wrote an app back in 2000 that converted query definitions to CGI/eRPG
programs but there was little interest. There is now. :)

Brad
www.bvstools.com