Hi Justin,

DB2 Web Query is alive and well! In September 2016, IBM will drop
support for the very old 5733QU2 version 1 product. 5733WQX v2r1m1 is
the latest version of DB2 Web Query and was released mid-2015. And,
group PTF level 2 for v2r1m1 was released in November. The product is
still actively supported with fixes and enhancements and there are no
plans to drop it.

Ffor questions about Web Query or help getting started, please contact
qu2@xxxxxxxxxx.

Thank you.

Regards,
Kathy Steinbrink
Dept ONB - DB2 Web Query for i
IBM Rochester: 015-3 C115
507-253-5545

Future of Web Query?

Justin Taylor
to:
MIDRANGE-L (midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
12/01/2015 11:03 AM

Sent by:
"MIDRANGE-L" <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion

We own DB2 Web Query and have active support for 5733WQX v2r1m1. I
installed the licensed program and it asked me for a license. Contacted
our BP about getting the license, and they said IBM is dropping support in
September. Has anyone heard where IBM's going with this? I don't want to
start using a product that's going to be dropped in less than a year.